A Strategic, Growth-Focused Approach to Board Oversight & Maximization
Effective boards are not only integral to the growth and sustainability of an organization, but also critical in the face of increased regulatory scrutiny and risk management expectations.
BottomLine Growth Strategies’ founder, Carol Coughlin, has long-time and in-depth experience guiding organizations in the process of maximizing board leadership and governance, and has a proven track record of achieving desired outcomes for organizations. She has the prestigious Board Leadership Fellow designation from the National Association of Corporate Directors.
She is known for her expertise in:
- Setting and implementing financial, operational and growth strategy
- Executing successful turnarounds
- Improving efficiency and profitability
- Scaling for growth
- Risk assessment and management
- Managing change
- Sitting on boards, and sitting across the table as management working with boards
Her capabilities in cultivating high-performing boards includes assisting organizations in strengthening governance and strategic leadership, including:
- Coaching management on working with its board
- Establishing or maximizing advisory board
- Setting direction
- Making policy and strategy decisions
- Overseeing and monitoring performance
- Ensuring accountability between management and the board
- Aligning activities and resources with mission
- Engaging stakeholders
- Governance framework, charters and policies
Additionally, Carol has strong public and private board experience and has served as Chairperson, Lead Independent Director, Audit Committee Chair and as member of governance, compensation, strategy and growth committees.