Our Human Resource Advisor is a seasoned human resources professional with an exceptionally wide array of industry experience, including banking, healthcare, insurance, technology, manufacturing and distribution companies. Always results oriented, he had a succession of management positions with increasing responsibilities in customer service, operations, and human resources. In his last corporate position, he was tapped as an internal expert and corporate consultant focused on large, company wide initiatives involving significant change. Having worked on “startups” and merger/acquisition integrations, He has developed an extensive understanding of organization culture, business strategy, helping people adapt to a changing environment, and structuring organizations to achieve success.
Notable achievements with client companies:
- Led change management work with one of the top health insurers in the US to consolidate 3 separate claim systems. Stakeholder analysis data identified employee impacts, customer expectations and guided the organization’s readiness planning which resulted in the successful. conversion of 26 million customers to a single and improved claim platform. Savings from consolidation and reduced operating costs exceeded 83 million dollars over 3 years during the project lifecycle.
- Assisted in the planning and implementation of a centralized customer service and claim processing center for 375 employees of a National property and casualty insurance carrier.
- Worked with leadership team in health insurance organization of 160 employees to consolidate and streamline operations saving of over 2 million per year in operating costs.
- Experience working on the human resource implications of over 25 mergers and acquisitions affecting more than 45,000 employees.
- Developed performance management process for 150 employee base with voice and data Technology Company headquartered in Atlanta, GA which focused on the employee life cycle (setting goals and measurements, 360 feedback, performance review, and professional development). Company aligned goals to employee output which enabled increased productivity and focus on individual return on investment.
- Created human resource infrastructure consisting of job descriptions, employee files, policy and procedure handbook, and new hire orientation process for small but fast growing manufacturing company in Jessup, MD which doubled in size in 1 year.
- Developed a methodology for measuring organization and change readiness which allows companies to quantitatively assess the success of specific changes or implementations.
As a Human Resources Advisor for BottomLine, he helps growing companies improve profits by effectively engaging resources to execute on their business strategy. He has over 25 years of relevant human resources consulting experience, including organization and leadership development, resource planning and alignment, and creating appropriate human resources infrastructure to support growing companies.
He has served as an adjunct teacher for the Community College of Baltimore County and the American Institute of Banking. He has also been a public speaker and facilitator for many education and human resource affiliations. He has established himself as an effective organization development practitioner with a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Virginia. He holds a Human Resources Certification and achieved advanced studies from Michigan State University and the American Institute of Banking.