Please note that there are other combinations of experience and education that may be acceptable as well.
1. At least ten years experience as a CFO/Controller/Director of Finance, along with CPA and MBA credentials; ideally, operational experience as CFO.
2. A successful career path that demonstrates increasing responsibilities.
3. A history working with growing companies and of improving the bottom line. Prefer experience with mergers and acquisitions.
4. Exceptional skill in developing budgets and projections, as well as with implementing best practices.
5. Ability to look at a complex situation, size it up and communicate the story the numbers tell.
6. Highly organized, detail-oriented and a big picture thinker. In other words, you love the details, but you don’t get mired in them. We want C-level individuals who can see the forest AND the trees.
7. Involved in the community.
8. Must be extremely comfortable developing and navigating complex Excel spreadsheets, and also with Word and PowerPoint.
9. Honest and ethical with, the references to support it.
10. Excellent people skills, ability to interact well, assertive, active listener.
Email your resume and cover letter to: ccoughlin@BottomLine-Growth.com